Werneth, Hollinwood, Waterhouses, Daisy Nook
1848 map of Hollinwood / Chadderton
From top to bottom: The Werneth Canal from Old Lane to Hardmans, Hollinwood Upper and Lower Wharf, Hollinwood Canal Reservoir.
1848 map of Hollinwood
From top to bottom: Hollinwood Upper and Lower Wharf, four locks down to Bradley Bent Basin, Hollins Road, then to Street Bridge (Roman Road).
1848 map of Hollinwood and Woodhouses
From top to bottom: Street Bridge Roman Road), Cutler Hill Bridge and Crime Bridge.
1848 map of Waterhouses
From left to bottom: Crime Bridge, Crime Lake, Tram Road from Wood Park Colliery, Waterhouses Engine House, Waterhouses Locks and Aqueduct, Boodle Tunnel. The Waterhouses area is now known as Daisy Nook.
Go to next page: Old Maps of Littlemoss, Droylsden, Fairbottom Branch
[Back to: Photo Gallery Index Page]