Donating to the Hollinwood Canal Society

Making a Donation

If you share our visions for the future of the Hollinwood Canal, please support us either by joining the Society or by making a donation.

If you become a member you will be kept in touch with what the Society is doing by receiving the Society Newsletter three times a year by post (or by email, if preferred). Additionally your membership would add weight to the society's voice when meeting with local authorities, etc.

However, if you would prefer just to make a donation, you can download a form by clicking here (opens in new window), which can be printed out and returned to the address shown on the form.

Gift Aid

The Society is a registered charity (no. 1104942), so you have the opportunity of helping us further by making a Gift Aid declaration, so that an amount equivalent to the tax you have paid on the cost of your donation will be returned to the Society. There is a section on the Donation Form where you can make a Gift Aid declaration.


Click here if you would just like to make a donation.

(Opens in new window.)